Number of Vacancies:10
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years in the Relevant field
Qualification: BE IT/CE, BTech., M.Tech, BCA, MCA, Bsc IT, Msc IT
Freshers Can Also Apply
- Sound Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, Relational Databases & SQL concepts.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving qualities.
- Excellent Communication (both written & oral) & must be able to coordinate effectively with team members.
- Must be skilled in writing clean, efficient code & follow best practises for programming.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given by Project Managers in prescribed routines and standard accepted practices defined by Emipro.
- A Quick Learner, very approachable, honest and a fun team player with having Can-Do approach.
- Eager to learn new things all the time.
- Must have awareness of new technologies.
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into business solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of ERP Concepts like Accounting, Stock, Sales, Purchase will be counted as an advantage.
- Develop & Deploy ERP modules as per MVC architecture.
- Develop code, document & execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to client needs.
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Be flexible to work on varied technologies and cater to time difference needs.
- Gain a basic understanding of functional aspects to odoo and correlate with technical aspects.
- Identify technical issues and provide resolution.
- Willingness to work on client site as and when required.
- Database: Postgresql (with object-relational mapping).
- Operating System: Ubuntu.
- Collaboration platform: GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Framework: odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI).